Monday, May 16, 2016

Quick Update

Hello!! I hope you all are having a fantastic week!! WE have had a decent week here, I just want to give a nice quick update. I just want to tell you guys that Angie is progressing very well right now. she went to church and she really wants to be baptized. Its so exciting know that she has the desires to repent and be baptized by his authority. We are a little bit worried about permission from her father, but her Mom has given us the OK to move ahead, but we will be having a Family Home evening with her family tonight. Her older sister is a member and is sealed, so I believe that she will help us a lot. Angie Really is great and we had a fantastic lesson on the Plan of salvation. Her mom was there, but she isnt really interested. One by one I guess we will have to get this family. I am super excited for them.

I really dont know what else to say, other than that there isnt much to say, just another week in the work of the Lord!

Love you all

Elder Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment