Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 2 with a Week 1 Review


My oh my what a week it has been... Long would be a good way to say it. Its always long when there are changes. Luckilly, I will be staying here in Huguito for my last Transfer. Unluckily Che Ra`y (thats Gauranì for my son) Left me.. Its always hard leaving a sonđŸ˜¢ but hey, That's the mission for ya.

So my new Companion is Elder Cerron. He is from Lima Peru. He's been here about a year. We get a long just fine. Still getting to know each other but its pretty fun being with him. Cool act for ya, Elder Cerron's younger brother is a professional soccer player and right now is in The states for the Copa America representing Peru! Do you even know what the Copa America is? Its a huge deal here. Its like a mini world cup but all the teams are here in the Americas. It's going to be fun because Saturday USA plays Paraguay! Haha try to watch it!!

So big great fantastic news from this week!! You ready for this!! So Angie finally got permission to be baptized from her dad!! She was so excited when she told us! It was so cool to see her that excited. She was super excited. haha. Sadly though, We weren't able to teach her. Supposedly she had some test that she really wanted to study for. But for sure this week we will talk with her.

Other than that, there isn't much going on. We haven't found Victor which is sad, but we keep trying. We keep praying and fasting for him.

I can't think of any funny stories right know. I know there is something, but I just cant remember it. Hmm maybe next week!!

Let me know of any questions you have!! Love you all



Elder Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment