Monday, January 11, 2016

More Changes!

Well this week has been an interesting week. To make things short, The trio no longer exists. Elder Castillo was moved to the office this week. So right now its just Elder Polo and I. If you don't remember, he is from Colombia. A really really pretty city called Cartajena. Its a little island on the north of Colombia. Hes pretty awesome we get along well and we will be working hard together. He has been in Hugito for about 4 months now. And since the trio ended, i've been thinking that I might end my mission here. We will just have to see!!

Other than the Trio ending. There isn't really much to tell you about. It was just a normal week of contacting, teaching lessons (nothing really special happened, but whenever you teach the gospel you just feel great)). sweating in the sun and running from the rain. Just another regular week here in the Paraguay Luque mission (Sometimes I feel that that is the mission I've been assigned to, Just because I haven't really left!!)

WE do have 2 investigators that are going to get baptized. Its a mother and daughter. The mom is named Wendenlada and the daughter is named Rosalvina. They are pretty awesome and have HUGE desires to be baptized. They have been to church the past 3 weeks and love the Book of Mormon. They both know that it is true and have received their answers. So i'm pretty excited for them. So hopefully there will be baptism pictures next week!! Haha

I think I told you about Victor. He also is investigating and has huge desires to be baptized also. He should be baptized next week if everything goes as planned.

I love you all,

Elder Jared

Actividad de Navidad Fotos
These are some pictures from a zone activity we did before Christmas. The first one is me and the mission president's son named Bryant and the second is my district. My sign translates to I love Christ because He is my Savior.




No comments:

Post a Comment